Your Personal Information
1) Catholic Religious Australia (CRA) will collect and maintain in our database certain personally identifiable information from you only when you provide it to us on a voluntary basis, for example, when you make an inquiry, contact us, subscribe to publications or agree to be interviewed or photographed.
Use of Information
2) CRA may use your personally identifiable information to enable I.T. mailing, to improve our Website, for providing service to you and for systems administration.
3) We will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect or use is accurate, complete, up-to-date, stored in a secure environment and accessed only by authorised persons.
4) No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to use or receive from our online services. These activities are conducted at your own risk. As soon as we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security.
5) We will not share any information about you with third parties, except as provided by civil Privacy Legislation.
7) You may always review your personally identifiable information, and may change, update or correct it as needed. To do this you should email our Office.
8) The safety of children is very important to us.
9) We ask that children under the age of 18 have a parent or guardian verify their contact with us. Whilst we will make every reasonable effort to ensure that children's privacy and other rights are not compromised, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's Internet usage.
10) We may at some future date use "cookies" to allow you to use our services with greater ease and efficiency. Our cookies contain no personally identifiable information, but are small alphanumeric text files transferred from our Website to your hard drive to facilitate access to and use of our site. They may also provide us with aggregate statistical information about site usage.)
Date of Issue: 1 June, 2007